Our containerized dry polymer systems are a great way to keep equipment out of the elements. Cold weather, shifts in humidity, or lack of floor space are great reasons to consider a containerized system.
Our most common features include:
- Single-use shipping containers, 20′, 40′, and high cubes available.
- Man Service door
- Double door for dry storage
- LED Lighting
- Spray foam insulation with fire retardant coating
- Single point electrical distribution with service outlets’
- HVAC system
Common additions include:
- Wash down wallboard
- Industrial blast and coating of exterior
- Double stacked configuration for big bag use